Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Special Day!...

My birthday was this week!! Here at school, swimming in deep pools filled with books, assignments, tests, and heavy schedules of classes, we all find ourselves so busy! As my birthday approached, I accepted the fact that I would literally have classes or study/homework until about nine or ten and I was alright with that. I have never really expected anything for my birthday. And amongst all the classes and busy schedule, Ashley made my birthday such a wonderful and special day to me.

Ashley I just wanted to say thank you! Ashley, you make every day of mine so special and so fun. You especially made my birthday such a great day! Thank you. I never needed the extra attention, any gifts, or special things on my birthday, but I really mean it, you made it SO special. Thank you for thinking of me, for all the many cute things that you do Ashley.

When I had finished all my classes and came home just for a few minutes before I would go out for more studying, I came into my room, a room filled with tons of balloons! I couldn't even see the floor!! And on my bed was more confetti than they have on New Years!! In the kitchen was an amazingly cute banner, and that's not all.

After I was done for the day, around ten, as Ashley took me over to her place just for a few minutes, I opened the door, to be surprised by a TON of people!! Probably twenty!! There was birthday cake and everything!! She also made me the best salsa ever for my birthday!


Ashley, I really could not ask for more. Thank you for the many things that you do for me. You are always so cute to me and you are always so thoughtful and you really make my every day so wonderful! You make everyone around you so happy and so bright. As they see your beautiful face, it makes them happy! Thank you for allowing me to be one of those blessed people. You are my best friend Ashley. I love you.

No comments: